I have a few new & unopened bottles of alcohol.
I want to take these as a gift for my dad and not buy new ones in Duty Free.
My route is Sydney - Singapore, where I spend 4 nights and then onwards to Mumbai.
Can I take these in my checked baggage to Singapore & then Mumbai?
Appreciate your advice & help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 2 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 3 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 4 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 8 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 9 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 10 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 11 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 12 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 15 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 16 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 17 Buying jewelry in India
- 18 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 19 Chiang Mai
- 20 Phuket Weather
- 21 hanoi eats
- 22 Castle & King tour operator review
- 23 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 24 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 25 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
Taking alcohol in your checked in baggage to Singapore & Mumbai