I have a few new & unopened bottles of alcohol.
I want to take these as a gift for my dad and not buy new ones in Duty Free.
My route is Sydney - Singapore, where I spend 4 nights and then onwards to Mumbai.
Can I take these in my checked baggage to Singapore & then Mumbai?
Appreciate your advice & help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 2 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 BANGOKG-HANOI-SINGAPORE-BALI JAN2017
- 5 Looking for China Tour
- 6 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 9 For Bangkok Lovers
- 10 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 where is "Ba Hầm” in Hạ Long ?
- 15 India Trip Report
- 16 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 17 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 20 Visiting China - must be tour
- 21 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.
Taking alcohol in your checked in baggage to Singapore & Mumbai