I have a few new & unopened bottles of alcohol.
I want to take these as a gift for my dad and not buy new ones in Duty Free.
My route is Sydney - Singapore, where I spend 4 nights and then onwards to Mumbai.
Can I take these in my checked baggage to Singapore & then Mumbai?
Appreciate your advice & help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Acne Fact Sheet - Routines, Remedies And Lifestyle Changes
- 2 Japan Trip Delayed
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 5 Month long SE Asia trip
- 6 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 7 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 8 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 11 Cambodia weather
- 12 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 15 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 19 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 22 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 23 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 24 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 25 Amakusa island help
Taking alcohol in your checked in baggage to Singapore & Mumbai