I have a few new & unopened bottles of alcohol.
I want to take these as a gift for my dad and not buy new ones in Duty Free.
My route is Sydney - Singapore, where I spend 4 nights and then onwards to Mumbai.
Can I take these in my checked baggage to Singapore & then Mumbai?
Appreciate your advice & help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 2 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 3 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 5 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 6 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 7 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 8 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 9 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 12 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 13 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Eating in India
- 16 Trekking in India
- 17 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 18 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 Sri Lanka plan
- 21 Vietnam - September 2015
- 22 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 23 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 24 Private guide and driver for India
- 25 Hong Kong - help please.
Taking alcohol in your checked in baggage to Singapore & Mumbai