I have a few new & unopened bottles of alcohol.
I want to take these as a gift for my dad and not buy new ones in Duty Free.
My route is Sydney - Singapore, where I spend 4 nights and then onwards to Mumbai.
Can I take these in my checked baggage to Singapore & then Mumbai?
Appreciate your advice & help
Taking alcohol in your checked in baggage to Singapore & Mumbai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 5 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 6 What I like about Mumbai
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 9 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 10 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 11 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 12 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 13 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 16 Connaught Place
- 17 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 18 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 19 Nepal- recipe?
- 20 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 23 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 24 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 25 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!