We have 4 full days to split between Takayama and Kanazawa. We are interested in architecture, gardens, , produce markets, and culture. We have no interest in shopping in either of these cities.. Would you split the time into 2 full days in each citiy, or some other way. We plan on taking a JR train from Takayama to Kanazawa at the end of a touring day.
Takayama and Kanazawa-How would you split 4 days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2nd location on the beach
- 2 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 3 Thailand - Food recos
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 7 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 8 Laos for the backpacker
- 9 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 10 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 11 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 12 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 13 Thailand Hotel
- 14 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 17 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 18 vietnam and laos
- 19 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 20 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 23 5 nights in Japan.
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?