I have a seven hour layover in Taiwan en route to BKK. I am hoping to get out and at least get a quick look around the National Museum. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to get out of the airport to the museum? Is taxi the best way or is there any kind of rail system? Approximate costs?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Online Store to buy Ballet Flats
- 2 Eating in India
- 3 Trekking in India
- 4 Where best to stay in Penang
- 5 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 6 Vietnam - September 2015
- 7 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 17-Day Itinerary
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Need Help for the itinerary
- 14 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 15 India On Arrival Visa
- 16 vietnam transportation
- 17 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 18 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 19 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 12 days in Japan
- 22 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 23 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 24 Tigerwalah Experience
- 25 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program