I have a seven hour layover in Taiwan en route to BKK. I am hoping to get out and at least get a quick look around the National Museum. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to get out of the airport to the museum? Is taxi the best way or is there any kind of rail system? Approximate costs?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Taiwan Layover - Transportation into Taipei
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Suggestion for Bali
- 3 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 4 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 Hello, Vietnam
- 11 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 14 Sri Lanka
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Kashmir or Nepal
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Ipoh
- 19 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 20 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 23 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 24 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 25 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?