I have a seven hour layover in Taiwan en route to BKK. I am hoping to get out and at least get a quick look around the National Museum. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to get out of the airport to the museum? Is taxi the best way or is there any kind of rail system? Approximate costs?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 Kerala backcountry houseboats
- 4 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 5 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 6 2 weeks in Java
- 7 Hanoi - silver jewellery
- 8 Buying jewelry in India
- 9 Blooming chart in Japan
- 10 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 11 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 12 Where to Layover
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 4.5 days in Singapore
- 15 Layover in Hong Kong
- 16 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 17 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 18 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 19 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 20 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 21 Italy from an Asian base
- 22 Bus service in Nepal
- 23 Travel to India in May?
- 24 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 25 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?