I have a seven hour layover in Taiwan en route to BKK. I am hoping to get out and at least get a quick look around the National Museum. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to get out of the airport to the museum? Is taxi the best way or is there any kind of rail system? Approximate costs?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 3 weeks in Japan
- 5 New Years in Japan
- 6 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 7 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 8 Touristy Thailand
- 9 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 10 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 11 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 12 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 13 Myanmar tour companies
- 14 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 A Victory Day Tour
- 17 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 22 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 23 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide