I have a seven hour layover in Taiwan en route to BKK. I am hoping to get out and at least get a quick look around the National Museum. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to get out of the airport to the museum? Is taxi the best way or is there any kind of rail system? Approximate costs?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SE Asia in December/January
- 2 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 6 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 Harbin in mid March
- 10 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 16 Indian Food Series
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 "necessities" for India
- 19 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 20 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Short trip to Myanmar
- 25 ATMs in Japan