I am visiting Hsinchu,Taiwan for a brief trip and will have 2 free days for sightseeing. I would like to definitely visit Taipei and get a feel for the city. It will be great to get feedback from fellow fodorites so that I can maximize my 2 free days. My rough list of things to see in Taipai are:
1. Longshan Temple
2. National Palace Museum
3. Taipei 101
4. Yangmingshan National Park
5. The Chiang Kai Shek Memorial
6. Shihlin Night Market or Ningxia Night Market
Also, I found a half day bus tour from Taipei covering Jioufen and Northeast coast with english speaking guide. The tour covers Jioufan, Nanya Rock formations, Yin Yang sea, Bitou Cape. Has anyone taken similar bus tours? Also, are tours offered from Hsinchu as starting point (instead of Taipei).
Any suggestions or recommendations for stay, things to see and do are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Be Extra Careful Before Choosing A Dry Skin Face Cream
- 2 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 3 Are you looking Jobs Recruiters?
- 4 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 5 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 6 waterproof coating should be evenly brushing
- 7 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 8 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 Recommendation for places between Langkawi and Bali
- 11 Swiss wood flooring
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 circular sawmill blades for sale
- 17 laminate flooring must be rational
- 18 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 procedures can guarantee
- 21 especially as the floor
- 22 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 23 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 24 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??