We (couple with kids 11 and 13) are going to HK and Taipei. We have five nights in HK and three in Taipei. Friends of ours who live in HK are strongly encouraging us to stay in HK the whole time. They say there is "nothing" to do or see in Taipei. Hubby has to go to Taipei for business so that is not an option for him. Should the kids and I stay behind with our friends? I am leaning towards going just because I love soaking in different environments. Yhoughts?
Taipei or not Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 4 One week in Thailand
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 7 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 11 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 14 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 15 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 Indian visa
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 21 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 22 Art in Shanghai
- 23 Dress code in India
- 24 One week in India
- 25 Wedding anniversary in Bali