We (couple with kids 11 and 13) are going to HK and Taipei. We have five nights in HK and three in Taipei. Friends of ours who live in HK are strongly encouraging us to stay in HK the whole time. They say there is "nothing" to do or see in Taipei. Hubby has to go to Taipei for business so that is not an option for him. Should the kids and I stay behind with our friends? I am leaning towards going just because I love soaking in different environments. Yhoughts?
Taipei or not Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 2 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 3 Suggestion for travel memories
- 4 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 5 Hanoi driver wanted
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 8 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 11 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 12 Missing Air Asia flight
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 5 nights in Japan.
- 15 vietnam and laos
- 16 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 17 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 18 2nd location on the beach
- 19 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 21 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 22 Thailand - Food recos
- 23 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 24 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 25 Laos for the backpacker