My girlfriend and I will have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Taipei as we travel from Bali back to NY. We want to see the National Museum while we are there. I have heard reports that there is not much to do at the airport so I think this is a much better use of our time. How much time do you think we will have to spend at the Museum? Also, does anyone recommend something other than the National Museum as the one thing to see in Taipei? Finally, do we need a visa for our visit to Taipei? Thanks!
Taipei Layover of 8 and a half hours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 2 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 12 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 13 5 nights in Japan.
- 14 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 18 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 19 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 20 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 Visa
- 23 Affordable Japan
- 24 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 25 Castle & King