My girlfriend and I will have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Taipei as we travel from Bali back to NY. We want to see the National Museum while we are there. I have heard reports that there is not much to do at the airport so I think this is a much better use of our time. How much time do you think we will have to spend at the Museum? Also, does anyone recommend something other than the National Museum as the one thing to see in Taipei? Finally, do we need a visa for our visit to Taipei? Thanks!
Taipei Layover of 8 and a half hours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014