My girlfriend and I will have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Taipei as we travel from Bali back to NY. We want to see the National Museum while we are there. I have heard reports that there is not much to do at the airport so I think this is a much better use of our time. How much time do you think we will have to spend at the Museum? Also, does anyone recommend something other than the National Museum as the one thing to see in Taipei? Finally, do we need a visa for our visit to Taipei? Thanks!
Taipei Layover of 8 and a half hours
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Anyone in Bangkok
- 4 Travel Insurance
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 9 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 10 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 11 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 1 week Philippines
- 18 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 19 Japan: best time to go?
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 22 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 23 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 24 SALAY from BAGAN
- 25 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT