My family (with 2 kids - 3yo and 1yo) is traveling to Taipei this month-end for 5 days, and we will be staying near Zhongshan area. So far, I have shortlisted the below attractions/sites :
Chang Kai Shek Memorial hall
Shilin night market
Ningxia night market
Would someone be kind enough to advise :
- Which ones from the above list we can group together in one day
- Any other attractions that we must visit as its our 1st time in Taipei
- Any kid-friendly places to bring my children?
Lastly, apart from Din Tai Fung, any recommended restos frequented by locals when craving for dumplings and beef noodles?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Trekking outside Sapa
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 10 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 11 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Go to Pai or not?
- 15 Ko Kraden hotels
- 16 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok