My family (with 2 kids - 3yo and 1yo) is traveling to Taipei this month-end for 5 days, and we will be staying near Zhongshan area. So far, I have shortlisted the below attractions/sites :
Chang Kai Shek Memorial hall
Shilin night market
Ningxia night market
Would someone be kind enough to advise :
- Which ones from the above list we can group together in one day
- Any other attractions that we must visit as its our 1st time in Taipei
- Any kid-friendly places to bring my children?
Lastly, apart from Din Tai Fung, any recommended restos frequented by locals when craving for dumplings and beef noodles?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DH@kad : TE^CH SUPPORT CONTACT HP 1 855/999/8045 hp printer 24*7
- 2 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 3 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Tea estates of Munnar
- 7 Booking on the fly
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 like my food
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Portable wifi rental
- 17 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 18 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 21 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 22 Uzbekistan Visa
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice