My family (with 2 kids - 3yo and 1yo) is traveling to Taipei this month-end for 5 days, and we will be staying near Zhongshan area. So far, I have shortlisted the below attractions/sites :
Chang Kai Shek Memorial hall
Shilin night market
Ningxia night market
Would someone be kind enough to advise :
- Which ones from the above list we can group together in one day
- Any other attractions that we must visit as its our 1st time in Taipei
- Any kid-friendly places to bring my children?
Lastly, apart from Din Tai Fung, any recommended restos frequented by locals when craving for dumplings and beef noodles?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hiking japan sept
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 6 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 7 The best way to My Son
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 11 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 15 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 18 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 shanghai for 4 days
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!