We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One day in Saigon
- 2 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 3 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 4 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 5 Bali private driver recommendation
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 North India Itinerary advice
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 10 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 11 The Indian money crunch.
- 12 The truth about elephant tourism
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 17 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Kerala trip
- 20 E Visa for India?
- 21 1-2 months South East Asia
- 22 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 23 Help - India.
- 24 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 25 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu