We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Free Tour Guide in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Traveling to Nepal after earthquake
- 5 Bangalore Beautiful Hot Housewife | Bangalore Escorts
- 6 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 7 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 8 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 9 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 10 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 11 Totally unprepared
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 14 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 Rental Car Bali
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 19 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 22 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??