We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?