We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Indy 500 : how to watch online
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 10 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 11 Mount Koya
- 12 Sometahing is wrong
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Twin rooms in Japan
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 sri lanka- tips required
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj