We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Good Hotels in karol Bagh New Delhi
- 2 Rishikesh, India
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 5 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 12 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 Japan- National Holiday
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help