We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Boy's girl vashikaran specialist +919602314644 maharashtra
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 4 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 5 Where to Layover
- 6 2 weeks in Java
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 9 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 Layover in Hong Kong
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 17 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 18 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 19 Italy from an Asian base
- 20 Bus service in Nepal
- 21 Travel to India in May?
- 22 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 23 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 24 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 25 Advice for a newbie!