We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011
- 1 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 2 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 3 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 4 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 5 Artinraya travel agancy
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 10 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 18 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 19 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 20 Pushkar Accomodations
- 21 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague