We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/andro-beast/
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 4 Society Registration
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 11 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 12 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 13 Vietnam visa
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Family Friendly Penang
- 16 Train trip costs help please
- 17 Weather forecast
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Sri Lanka advice
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Ryokan in Japan
- 25 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?