We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Deal Packers Noida @ http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-noida/
- 2 Builds up metabolism and enthusiasm
- 3 Latest low Price Packers Delhi @ http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 4 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 In Seoul for one day
- 7 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 8 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 9 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 10 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 11 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 15 Bali airport transportation
- 16 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 17 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 18 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 19 Travel Itenary
- 20 Halong Bay cruise
- 21 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 22 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 23 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 24 Passport for Indonesia
- 25 Fabric shops in India