We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 2 How Track Down An Effective Anti Aging Skin Care System
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 7 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 8 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 9 About China
- 10 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 11 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 12 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 13 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 14 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 15 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 16 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 17 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali
- 23 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 24 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 25 India E Tourist Visa