Hi just starting research on a trip which has to be booked very soon for early Dec. We were thinking of spending 7 days in Tai pei. but I havent really started research. I see all sorts of day trips here and highly suggested.. which sound great.. My husband will probably be busy two days. leaving really five days for the two of us.. can we fit in one day trip here. or should we extend our trip and do two .. and for Dec which would be the best.. thanks!!
Taipei 7 days or??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 July itinerary in Japan
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 5 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 6 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 8 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 9 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 10 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 11 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 16 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 19 Where in Bali should we stay
- 20 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 21 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 22 Vietnam or Brazil
- 23 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 24 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 25 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand