Hi just starting research on a trip which has to be booked very soon for early Dec. We were thinking of spending 7 days in Tai pei. but I havent really started research. I see all sorts of day trips here and highly suggested.. which sound great.. My husband will probably be busy two days. leaving really five days for the two of us.. can we fit in one day trip here. or should we extend our trip and do two .. and for Dec which would be the best.. thanks!!
Taipei 7 days or??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 4 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 Odyssey unlimited
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 16 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 19 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 22 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?