Hi just starting research on a trip which has to be booked very soon for early Dec. We were thinking of spending 7 days in Tai pei. but I havent really started research. I see all sorts of day trips here and highly suggested.. which sound great.. My husband will probably be busy two days. leaving really five days for the two of us.. can we fit in one day trip here. or should we extend our trip and do two .. and for Dec which would be the best.. thanks!!
Taipei 7 days or??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 singapore accomodation?
- 2 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 3 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 4 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 5 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 6 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 7 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 8 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 9 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 10 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 11 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 12 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 14 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 Writers Needed for Japan
- 17 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 18 17 Day Itinerary
- 19 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 20 Bali Help
- 21 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 22 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 23 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok