Hi just starting research on a trip which has to be booked very soon for early Dec. We were thinking of spending 7 days in Tai pei. but I havent really started research. I see all sorts of day trips here and highly suggested.. which sound great.. My husband will probably be busy two days. leaving really five days for the two of us.. can we fit in one day trip here. or should we extend our trip and do two .. and for Dec which would be the best.. thanks!!
Taipei 7 days or??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 A wow spot
- 5 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 9 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 10 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 11 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 14 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 17 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 22 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 23 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 24 climbing in Vietnam
- 25 Vegan food in Japan?