Hi just starting research on a trip which has to be booked very soon for early Dec. We were thinking of spending 7 days in Tai pei. but I havent really started research. I see all sorts of day trips here and highly suggested.. which sound great.. My husband will probably be busy two days. leaving really five days for the two of us.. can we fit in one day trip here. or should we extend our trip and do two .. and for Dec which would be the best.. thanks!!
Taipei 7 days or??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 2 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 3 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 India with 4 kids
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 16 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 23 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 24 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 25 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang