Hi just starting research on a trip which has to be booked very soon for early Dec. We were thinking of spending 7 days in Tai pei. but I havent really started research. I see all sorts of day trips here and highly suggested.. which sound great.. My husband will probably be busy two days. leaving really five days for the two of us.. can we fit in one day trip here. or should we extend our trip and do two .. and for Dec which would be the best.. thanks!!
Taipei 7 days or??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best dining in Kyoto
- 2 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 5 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 6 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 9 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 10 Colombo
- 11 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 12 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 13 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 15 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 18 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 19 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 20 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 21 Nepal- recipe?
- 22 China trip - 15 nights
- 23 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM