My family and I will be travelling to China this week, and while there I was thinking on purchasing a new suit, but before diving in I had a couple of questions.
1) What is the average price for a men's suit? Also for a women's suit / blazer?
2) How long does it normally take for the suit to be made?
3) How much should I expect to pay for the men's suit and the women's suit?
Also, if anyone has any recommendation for particular tailors, we would be happy to here them!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 3 VERIZON PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH support hel*p
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 hiking japan sept
- 9 Terracotta Warriors
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 25 shanghai for 4 days