My family and I will be travelling to China this week, and while there I was thinking on purchasing a new suit, but before diving in I had a couple of questions.
1) What is the average price for a men's suit? Also for a women's suit / blazer?
2) How long does it normally take for the suit to be made?
3) How much should I expect to pay for the men's suit and the women's suit?
Also, if anyone has any recommendation for particular tailors, we would be happy to here them!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 2 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 3 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 North India Itinerary advice
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 17 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 18 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA