My family and I will be travelling to China this week, and while there I was thinking on purchasing a new suit, but before diving in I had a couple of questions.
1) What is the average price for a men's suit? Also for a women's suit / blazer?
2) How long does it normally take for the suit to be made?
3) How much should I expect to pay for the men's suit and the women's suit?
Also, if anyone has any recommendation for particular tailors, we would be happy to here them!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 5 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok