My family and I will be travelling to China this week, and while there I was thinking on purchasing a new suit, but before diving in I had a couple of questions.
1) What is the average price for a men's suit? Also for a women's suit / blazer?
2) How long does it normally take for the suit to be made?
3) How much should I expect to pay for the men's suit and the women's suit?
Also, if anyone has any recommendation for particular tailors, we would be happy to here them!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 3 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 4 Our second Japan trip
- 5 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 6 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 9 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 13 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 14 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 15 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 16 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 17 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 18 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 19 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 20 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 21 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 22 Thailand Assistance
- 23 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 24 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 25 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight