My family and I will be travelling to China this week, and while there I was thinking on purchasing a new suit, but before diving in I had a couple of questions.
1) What is the average price for a men's suit? Also for a women's suit / blazer?
2) How long does it normally take for the suit to be made?
3) How much should I expect to pay for the men's suit and the women's suit?
Also, if anyone has any recommendation for particular tailors, we would be happy to here them!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 3 India Safari 2017
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Datong in Winter
- 6 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 9 haneda hotel
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Rishikesh, India
- 12 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 13 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 14 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 15 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 24 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip