My family and I will be travelling to China this week, and while there I was thinking on purchasing a new suit, but before diving in I had a couple of questions.
1) What is the average price for a men's suit? Also for a women's suit / blazer?
2) How long does it normally take for the suit to be made?
3) How much should I expect to pay for the men's suit and the women's suit?
Also, if anyone has any recommendation for particular tailors, we would be happy to here them!
Thanks in advance.
Tailors in Hong Kong, Beijing, or Shanghai
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 8 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 9 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 10 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 11 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 12 Indian Visa
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 15 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 16 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 17 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 18 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 19 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 20 Magical India
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 25 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM