My family and I will be travelling to China this week, and while there I was thinking on purchasing a new suit, but before diving in I had a couple of questions.
1) What is the average price for a men's suit? Also for a women's suit / blazer?
2) How long does it normally take for the suit to be made?
3) How much should I expect to pay for the men's suit and the women's suit?
Also, if anyone has any recommendation for particular tailors, we would be happy to here them!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Bye bye SE Asia
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 14 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed