Thinking of having tailormade clothes in Shanghai? Do not bother unless you have more than 2 weeks. My husband went to Silk King (they have several store in Shanghai) and had 7 fittings in 2 weeks, the two suits still didn't measure up to custom made. I have seen many disatisfied customers while waiting to be fitted. My advice - DO NOT BOTHER WITH SILK KING.
- 1 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 2 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 3 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 6 India, What Can I Say!
- 7 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 8 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 16 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 19 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 20 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 25 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?