Can someone recommend a quality NON TOURISTY Tailor for Singapore, we want to have some shirts and maybe a suit made, it doesn't matter if the Tailor is slightly off the beaten track as long as they are reliable, and not a rip off like the tourist tailors I am guessing there must be loads of.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 8 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 9 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 10 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 11 Indian Visa
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions