Has anyone had experience with a tailor who could sew a wall hanging? Have contacted many of the internet listed tailors but, so far, all reply that they just sew clothes.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help
- 3 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 4 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 5 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?
- 8 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 9 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 10 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 11 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 12 Khao Lak
- 13 Vietnam - September 2015
- 14 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 15 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 16 trekking in SE Asia
- 17 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 18 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 19 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 20 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 22 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 23 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 24 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.