Trying to finalize planning a trip to China in March. We will end up in Shanghai and will have a couple days to explore prior to flying back to the US. I know we want to go to Hangzhou for a day or so to explore there (West Lake activities, visit a local school, Impressions show). The question is whether to visit Suzhou as well. It looks beautiful and I know it is a place I would enjoy but I am concerned that my sons (10,10,11) would find it boring. Any thoughts?
Suzhou with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 2 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Traveling to Burma in April
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 Winning Valentine's Day -- and the entire month, for that matter, in INDIA
- 10 Myanmar suspends the work of Doctors without Borders
- 11 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 15 Please help me find Cherry in Bangkok
- 16 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 17 First time to srilanka
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Ubud Travelogue (part of 3 1/2 weeks in Bali with our 1-yr-old)
- 20 Beach Hotels
- 21 Ubud Tips
- 22 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 25 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan