Trying to finalize planning a trip to China in March. We will end up in Shanghai and will have a couple days to explore prior to flying back to the US. I know we want to go to Hangzhou for a day or so to explore there (West Lake activities, visit a local school, Impressions show). The question is whether to visit Suzhou as well. It looks beautiful and I know it is a place I would enjoy but I am concerned that my sons (10,10,11) would find it boring. Any thoughts?
Suzhou with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 3 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 6 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 7 Problems at 12,000'
- 8 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 9 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Which Putu in Bali????
- 12 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 13 Japan, japan
- 14 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 15 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 16 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 17 Hong Kong restaurants
- 18 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 19 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 20 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 21 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 22 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 23 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 24 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 25 How safe is Delhi/India