I'm trying to decide whether to make a trip to Surin for the annual Elephant Festival. Given that we only have two weeks in Thailand and considering the amount of time it will take to get there and back from Bangkok - will it be worth it? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
Surin Elephant Festival
- 1 Seoul Travel Guide recommendation please!
- 2 Sake Tasting in Kyoto?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Ipoh
- 6 Hello, Vietnam
- 7 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 8 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 9 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 10 Kashmir or Nepal
- 11 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 12 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 13 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 21 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed