I'm packing mow for my flight on Tues. to Yangon. Should I get a surge protector ( I already have a converter) Is the current reliable?
Love to do without but ...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 2 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 3 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 4 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 10 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 11 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 15 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 16 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 20 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand