My family and I are going to Phuket from July 30 to August 2. We are trying to look for a sunrise tour to the Phi Phi Islands. I have only seen one so far that offers to leave before sunrise to beat the crowds at Maya Bay which is Simba Sea Trips. Since there will be 5 of us in the family, going with Simba will be so expensive for us ~$550 / 3,800 baht per person.
Any other cheaper alternatives on how we can get to the Phi Phi islands way before the morning crowd? We were also looking into hiring a private long tail boat but is it safe to take a long tail all the way to Phi Phi in July-August?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 email@example.com
- 5 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 6 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 7 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 17 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 18 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 19 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 20 Himachal Pradesh
- 21 Luggage size China ?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 Thai Elephants
- 24 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?