Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Sunday in HK: What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Stop-over in Seoul
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 3 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 4 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 5 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 6 Bali in begging of July
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 8 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 9 Bali - January 2015
- 10 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 11 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 12 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 13 meeting at beijing airport
- 14 One week in Tokyo
- 15 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 21 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Hotel in Singapore
- 23 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 24 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 25 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,