Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Sunday in HK: What to do?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 where to go in SE Asia
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 8 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 9 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 10 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 13 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 14 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam