Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 2 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 3 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 In Seoul for one day
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Japan & WiFi
- 8 Bali airport transportation
- 9 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 10 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 Travel Itenary
- 13 Halong Bay cruise
- 14 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 15 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 16 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 17 Passport for Indonesia
- 18 Fabric shops in India
- 19 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 20 thai baht allowance
- 21 japan itenirary help
- 22 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG