Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Trekking in Nepal during monsoon
- 3 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 4 hiking japan sept
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing