Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beautiful location for painting
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 6 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 7 Train Travel in Thailand
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 11 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 12 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 14 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?