Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 3 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour