Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ password reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 GMAIL Tec*h supp0rt 24/7 b*g
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Go to Pai or not?
- 10 Ko Kraden hotels
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India