Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback