Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Sunday in HK: What to do?
- 1 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 2 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 3 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 4 I miss Mongolia
- 5 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 6 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 7 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 8 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 9 Vietnam money
- 10 ...or maybe India?
- 11 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 12 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 15 India in November
- 16 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 17 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 18 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 19 Southern India
- 20 help,
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 25 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!