My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 shibuya bunka project
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 3 Hotels in Krabi area
- 4 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 Tokyo hotels
- 10 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 11 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 12 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 13 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 14 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 15 Adventures Abroad
- 16 4.5 days in Singapore
- 17 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Hakone question
- 20 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 21 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 22 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 23 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 24 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 25 Phillipines with two young children in December