My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Tokyo hotel help
- 5 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 6 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 7 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 8 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 9 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 10 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 11 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 19 How much Yen?
- 20 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 21 South Korea for Chuseok
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 24 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days