My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Sun Moon Lake & Alishan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 3 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 11 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 12 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Krabi island tours
- 15 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 18 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 23 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 24 Kyushu rail pass
- 25 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female