My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 2 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 3 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 4 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 5 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 6 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 7 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 8 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 9 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 10 One month in Java and Bali
- 11 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 12 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 13 Langkawi
- 14 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 15 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 16 Safety of KKH
- 17 SE Asia Mid October
- 18 Honeymoon - Advice Needed
- 19 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 20 Road trip to Rajasthan
- 21 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 22 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 23 Lantau Island in November - Need your wisdom
- 24 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 25 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?