My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help needed
- 2 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 14 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 15 Trekking outside Sapa
- 16 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 Go to Pai or not?
- 21 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 22 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 23 Thai Island Itinerary
- 24 Thailand
- 25 Aomori to Hirosaki