My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Sun Moon Lake & Alishan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Seeing autumn leaves in "rural" Japan
- 4 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 5 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 6 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 7 help with itinerary!
- 8 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 9 Airport pick up from Narita
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 14 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 18 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Christmas Time in India
- 21 Having doubts with China
- 22 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 23 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014