My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 3 Burma or Laos.
- 4 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 5 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 6 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 7 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 8 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 9 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 10 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 11 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 12 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 13 Vietnam - September 2015
- 14 hanoi eats
- 15 Hakone accommodation options
- 16 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 17 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 18 Visa
- 19 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 20 Restaurants
- 21 My First Passage to India
- 22 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 23 Castle & King tour operator review
- 24 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 25 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa