My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 2 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Need Help for the itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 9 17-Day Itinerary
- 10 India On Arrival Visa
- 11 vietnam transportation
- 12 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 13 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 14 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 12 days in Japan
- 17 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 18 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 19 Tigerwalah Experience
- 20 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 21 Where best to stay in Penang
- 22 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 23 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 24 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 25 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur