I can get the famed Cinnamon Suite at the Sun Hotel, or a Loft Suite at the Galle Fort for about the same price; Sun Hotel is actually a bit less and includes breakfast. Concerned that Sun Hotel is a bit outside of town and tripadvisor indicates it may be a bit tired. Hear good things about the Galle Fort. Any advise appreciated on which to choose.
Sun Hotel or Galle Fort Hotel for trip to Sri Lanka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 4 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 11 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 12 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 13 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 14 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 15 Visa
- 16 Affordable Japan
- 17 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 18 Castle & King
- 19 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 20 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 21 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 24 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 25 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much