I've been advised against staying in the hostels in the Chungking or Mirador Mansion complexes.
But I'm looking for a centrally located, safe, affordable hostel for a brief 3 day visit to HK. Does that exist? Any suggestions?
Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 2 Vietnam photos & enjoy with us
- 3 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 4 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 12 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 15 Connaught Place
- 16 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 17 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 18 My SEA trip - photos update
- 19 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 20 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 21 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 22 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 23 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 24 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 25 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season