I've been advised against staying in the hostels in the Chungking or Mirador Mansion complexes.
But I'm looking for a centrally located, safe, affordable hostel for a brief 3 day visit to HK. Does that exist? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 9 Which Thailand beach is best for early October weather?
- 10 Bali & Singapore
- 11 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 12 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 13 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 14 An island paradise?
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 17 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 18 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 19 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 20 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK