I've been advised against staying in the hostels in the Chungking or Mirador Mansion complexes.
But I'm looking for a centrally located, safe, affordable hostel for a brief 3 day visit to HK. Does that exist? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Laos or Kerala?
- 6 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental
Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK