I've been advised against staying in the hostels in the Chungking or Mirador Mansion complexes.
But I'm looking for a centrally located, safe, affordable hostel for a brief 3 day visit to HK. Does that exist? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 바둑이포커 ≪추천인 : 지퍼 접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 게임몽릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 바둑이게임 ▣추천인 : 지퍼 홈피:≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 게임몽 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 한게임바둑이 ▣추천인 : 지퍼 홈피:≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 스위피 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 10 Vietnam visa
- 11 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Family Friendly Penang
- 14 Train trip costs help please
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Weather forecast
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 21 Sri Lanka advice
- 22 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 23 Ryokan in Japan
- 24 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 25 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK