We are looking to have a short tour of Sri Lanka in late February 2012. I would appreciate any comments on our proposed schedule. We will be getting a car and driver for the entire tour. I am not sure if we could tighten up the schedule to get an extra day at Yala or the beach. Then again we dont want to cut the hill country too short. There is never enough time... Anyway the proposed schedule is:
Day 1 Arrive in morning then at Colombo
Day 2 Anuradhapura ,
Day 3 & 4 Sigiriya Lion Rock , Polonnaruwa, Dabulla Rock Cave Temple
Day 5 & 6 at Kandy city
Day 7 to Nuwaraeliya ( by Train ??)
Day 8 Walk to Worlds End
Day 9 Ella
Walk to Little Adams Peak
Then to Yala
Day 10 Yala and Yala National Park
Day 11 & 12 Unawatuna Beach stay
Day 13 Return to Colombo
Day 14 Depart
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 4 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 7 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 8 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 12 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 13 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 14 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 17 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 18 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 24 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand
Suggestions regarding our proposed Sri Lanka tour schedule