We are looking to have a short tour of Sri Lanka in late February 2012. I would appreciate any comments on our proposed schedule. We will be getting a car and driver for the entire tour. I am not sure if we could tighten up the schedule to get an extra day at Yala or the beach. Then again we dont want to cut the hill country too short. There is never enough time... Anyway the proposed schedule is:
Day 1 Arrive in morning then at Colombo
Day 2 Anuradhapura ,
Day 3 & 4 Sigiriya Lion Rock , Polonnaruwa, Dabulla Rock Cave Temple
Day 5 & 6 at Kandy city
Day 7 to Nuwaraeliya ( by Train ??)
Day 8 Walk to Worlds End
Day 9 Ella
Walk to Little Adams Peak
Then to Yala
Day 10 Yala and Yala National Park
Day 11 & 12 Unawatuna Beach stay
Day 13 Return to Colombo
Day 14 Depart
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies
Suggestions regarding our proposed Sri Lanka tour schedule