I have 15 days in the Philippines (17 with travel in and out of Manila) & I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on what route to take. I am traveling in a group of 3 from March 28 - April 15 and would like to see Boracay & El Nido &. Could someone please propose a quick itinerary, number of nights in each place, and routes? Thanks for all the help.
suggestions - philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 4 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 8 china
- 9 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 10 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 14 China - Personal recommendations
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 17 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 18 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Translation Help: Marathi