I currently live and work in South Korea. I am looking to plan a 12 day trip this summer(July/August) to Tibet and Nepal and possibly Bhutan. I want to start the trip from Tibet and exit out of Nepal back to South Korea. Any suggestions and advise on how to plan and execute this trip would be greatly appreciated. For any of you who've visited Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan prior any suggestions on travel/tour agents would be a plus. Please leave your suggestions. Thanks in advance to all
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 5 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 6 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 7 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
Suggestions on Planning a Trip to Tibet, Nepal and maybe Bhutan