I currently live and work in South Korea. I am looking to plan a 12 day trip this summer(July/August) to Tibet and Nepal and possibly Bhutan. I want to start the trip from Tibet and exit out of Nepal back to South Korea. Any suggestions and advise on how to plan and execute this trip would be greatly appreciated. For any of you who've visited Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan prior any suggestions on travel/tour agents would be a plus. Please leave your suggestions. Thanks in advance to all
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Victory Day Tour
- 2 New Years in Japan
- 3 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 4 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 India visa for new passport
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Serendipity Srilanka
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 New Thai Visa
- 17 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan
Suggestions on Planning a Trip to Tibet, Nepal and maybe Bhutan