I need to get a new camera for my Myanmar trip in Jan. For the last 4 or 5 years, I have used a Canon Power Shot SD850IS with 35-140 mm. I have gotten great results with this camera and would like to replace it with a similar camera. I have done some research and have not been able to come up with a satisfactory (to ,me) replacement. Any suggestions of what to look at as a replacement for my present camera would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan: ATM Machines
- 2 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 3 How to do this
- 4 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 5 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 6 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 7 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Hotel in Delhi
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 12 Japan in February
- 13 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 14 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 15 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 16 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 19 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 20 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 21 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 22 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 23 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 24 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
Suggestions needed for a replacement camera for my Myanmar trip