I need to get a new camera for my Myanmar trip in Jan. For the last 4 or 5 years, I have used a Canon Power Shot SD850IS with 35-140 mm. I have gotten great results with this camera and would like to replace it with a similar camera. I have done some research and have not been able to come up with a satisfactory (to ,me) replacement. Any suggestions of what to look at as a replacement for my present camera would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Beijing tours
- 6 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 11 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 17 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 18 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Takayama trail, Japan
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 24 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 25 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
Suggestions needed for a replacement camera for my Myanmar trip