I need to get a new camera for my Myanmar trip in Jan. For the last 4 or 5 years, I have used a Canon Power Shot SD850IS with 35-140 mm. I have gotten great results with this camera and would like to replace it with a similar camera. I have done some research and have not been able to come up with a satisfactory (to ,me) replacement. Any suggestions of what to look at as a replacement for my present camera would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 9 Luggage size China ?
- 10 Sri Lanka in August
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan/Korea/HK
- 15 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 2 weeks in Vietnam
Suggestions needed for a replacement camera for my Myanmar trip