Hi all, what are some good suggestions for an ideal getaway during this coming December? I've already been to Krabi and I liked there a lot. Are any other places that is quite similar to it?
Suggestions for where to go in December!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Photos from India!
- 4 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Myanmar River Cruises
- 7 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 8 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 9 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 10 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 How to handle cash in Japan
- 13 Great Wall hike
- 14 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 15 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 16 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 17 Six days in Hong Kong
- 18 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 19 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 20 Storing photos while traveling
- 21 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 22 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau