I am thinking about going to Japan (Tokyo) for a short 8 day trip come february. I've travelled to Japan one time before, in November 2011.
Having looked at some of the suggested itineraries online, they point me to places I've been before. My last trip was Tokyo-Nikko-Takayama, Kanazawa-Kyoto-Mt. Koya-Osaka-Hiroshima-Miyajima-Nagasaki-Fukuoka.
I would be landing in Tokyo, and plan to visit Mt. Fuji this time. I was hoping I could get some advice or tips on other places to go to.
Should I stay around Tokyo, visit Yokohama and Hakone perhaps, or does anybody have other suggestions? What trip should I make with 8 days, considering the places I have visited before?
Thanks for any answers and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기 ▶ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 2 다빈치 ◐☆주_소= pts14.컴 ◐☆
- 3 CNX late arrival?
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon