I am thinking about going to Japan (Tokyo) for a short 8 day trip come february. I've travelled to Japan one time before, in November 2011.
Having looked at some of the suggested itineraries online, they point me to places I've been before. My last trip was Tokyo-Nikko-Takayama, Kanazawa-Kyoto-Mt. Koya-Osaka-Hiroshima-Miyajima-Nagasaki-Fukuoka.
I would be landing in Tokyo, and plan to visit Mt. Fuji this time. I was hoping I could get some advice or tips on other places to go to.
Should I stay around Tokyo, visit Yokohama and Hakone perhaps, or does anybody have other suggestions? What trip should I make with 8 days, considering the places I have visited before?
Thanks for any answers and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 2 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 3 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 4 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Private tours in Northern India
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice