I am thinking about going to Japan (Tokyo) for a short 8 day trip come february. I've travelled to Japan one time before, in November 2011.
Having looked at some of the suggested itineraries online, they point me to places I've been before. My last trip was Tokyo-Nikko-Takayama, Kanazawa-Kyoto-Mt. Koya-Osaka-Hiroshima-Miyajima-Nagasaki-Fukuoka.
I would be landing in Tokyo, and plan to visit Mt. Fuji this time. I was hoping I could get some advice or tips on other places to go to.
Should I stay around Tokyo, visit Yokohama and Hakone perhaps, or does anybody have other suggestions? What trip should I make with 8 days, considering the places I have visited before?
Thanks for any answers and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Other than Kyoto?
- 3 Japan itinerary advice
- 4 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 5 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 6 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 7 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 8 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 9 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 10 Trip Report : China
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama