I am thinking about going to Japan (Tokyo) for a short 8 day trip come february. I've travelled to Japan one time before, in November 2011.
Having looked at some of the suggested itineraries online, they point me to places I've been before. My last trip was Tokyo-Nikko-Takayama, Kanazawa-Kyoto-Mt. Koya-Osaka-Hiroshima-Miyajima-Nagasaki-Fukuoka.
I would be landing in Tokyo, and plan to visit Mt. Fuji this time. I was hoping I could get some advice or tips on other places to go to.
Should I stay around Tokyo, visit Yokohama and Hakone perhaps, or does anybody have other suggestions? What trip should I make with 8 days, considering the places I have visited before?
Thanks for any answers and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 One night in Osaka
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report