I bought some cheap flights to Japan. I fly in and out of Tokyo and have 17 days.
This is my 2nd time in Japan. The first time I spent a good amount of time in Kyoto, Nara, Kanazawa, Takayama and Matsumoto. Im looking for any tips for a new and different schedule. We are a couple in 30s who enjoy eating, history and nature. Happy to mix big crazy cities like Tokyo and some smaller places (loved Takayama.)
Here's my initial thoughts:
Tokyo - 4 days
Fuji Five Lakes - 2 days
Hakone - 3 days
Osaka - 3 days
Kobe/Himeji - 2 days.
That leaves a bit of time for another place or 2. Some thoughts are Nikko, Kamakura, Yokohama, Kurashiki, Wakayama.
As much as Id love to get down to Naqasaki, it seems like a waste of 8 hours to train there and back from Osaka when there are so many places to see in Japan.
Any thoughts, or places that you have been and loved?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 무료황금성 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 게임몽 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 예시 게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 성인신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 신천지예시 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 9 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 10 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Private tours in Northern India
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please