Long range forcast for many of our days in Tokyo show rain. Any recommendations for interesting indoor activities( excluding museums which we do plan on visiting) would be appreciated. We are not big shoppers, but would be interested in any unique browsing suggestions. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area.
Suggestions for indoor activity for rainy days in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 3 [Discownt.com] 50% + 73% Coupon Tradition Designer Handbag
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 7 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 8 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 9 beaches in Thailand
- 10 Krabi island tours
- 11 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 12 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 13 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed