I will be travelling to Sri Lanka next month for a conference to be held in Colombo and plan to make a holiday out of the trip. Could you recommend a bike tour operator who conducts 4/5 days tours? Most of the ones I've found online offer longer tours (7-12 days).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 6 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 Being customs
- 10 Itinerary feedback please
- 11 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)