I just booked my flights for our trip to Southeast Asia and Australia for November and December of this year. On my return flight to the U.S., I'll be transiting Tokyo for approximately 24 hours. In my prior visit to Tokyo, I visited many of the major sights and especially enjoyed the Asakusa neighborhood, Hama Rikyu Gardens, and Edo-Tokyo Museum. I'm looking for suggestions of any hidden gems in the city that's not on a typical tourist's itinerary. I really enjoy temples and gardens. Arigato gozaimasu.
Suggestions for a Quick Stopover in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 3 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Japan night bus
- 7 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 14 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 15 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 16 Which Putu in Bali????
- 17 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 18 Japan, japan
- 19 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala