I just booked my flights for our trip to Southeast Asia and Australia for November and December of this year. On my return flight to the U.S., I'll be transiting Tokyo for approximately 24 hours. In my prior visit to Tokyo, I visited many of the major sights and especially enjoyed the Asakusa neighborhood, Hama Rikyu Gardens, and Edo-Tokyo Museum. I'm looking for suggestions of any hidden gems in the city that's not on a typical tourist's itinerary. I really enjoy temples and gardens. Arigato gozaimasu.
Suggestions for a Quick Stopover in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 South Korea 5 days
- 4 Japan -OAT tour
- 5 Thai island escape
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 13 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 14 General question
- 15 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 16 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 17 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 18 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 19 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 20 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 23 Phuket Hotel
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!