Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Suggestions about moderate treks for culture - nature?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 A wow spot
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 10 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 14 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 15 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 16 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 22 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 25 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao