Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Suggestions about moderate treks for culture - nature?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 2 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 3 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 4 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 5 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 Japan Itinerary for May
- 10 South Korea 5 days
- 11 Japan -OAT tour
- 12 Thai island escape
- 13 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 14 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 General question
- 19 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 20 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 21 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 22 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 23 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 24 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 25 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An