Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Hotel Chang Mai
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 9 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 10 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 11 Thailand
- 12 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 15 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 16 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 17 Hotel in Hanoi
- 18 India help needed
- 19 Beach hotel Thailand
- 20 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 21 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 22 Sim cards and adaptors
- 23 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 24 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 25 Sri Lanka Visa