Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 For Bangkok Lovers
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 5 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 6 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 7 Visiting China - must be tour
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 10 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 11 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 12 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 13 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 14 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 15 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 16 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 17 India Trip Report
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 24 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji