Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Suggestions about moderate treks for culture - nature?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 5 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 where to go in SE Asia
- 8 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 11 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 12 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 13 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 17 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 18 Sri Lanka
- 19 Suggestion for Bali
- 20 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 21 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 22 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 23 Hello, Vietnam
- 24 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal