Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Hoi An in December?
- 24 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 25 Halong Bay cruise