Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Suggestions about moderate treks for culture - nature?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 12 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 13 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 India, What Can I Say!
- 18 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 19 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 20 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 22 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 23 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?