Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zyalix/
- 3 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 4 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 5 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 6 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 7 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 8 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 11 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 12 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 13 Thailand Assistance
- 14 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 15 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 16 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 17 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 18 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 19 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 20 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 Japan in February