Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 11 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 Bali & Singapore in October
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 18 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 19 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 20 Booking on the fly
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 23 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town