Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Suggestions about moderate treks for culture - nature?
- 1 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 2 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 3 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 4 Magical India
- 5 geisha performance
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 11 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 12 Trip report China
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 16 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 17 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 18 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 19 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 20 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 21 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 25 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain