Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hydraulic tube fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | nexus
- 2 manaslu trekking Nepal in september
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 18 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu