Predictably for Nepal, here is another question about trekking !!!
But I'm not really into EBC or AC, neither that fit...
I was wandering what kind of trek could do for enjoying more diverse pictures of the country, combining villages, teahouses, ricefields, mountains (of course...), for a few days.
Could be also, 2 short treks.
I plan to travel in the triangle Katmandu-Pokara-Chitwan, basically low budget (so not possible for fancy trekking companies, more about DIY - public transport etc) and could cope with an altitude of about 4.000m.
Any ideas guys would help a lot!!!!!
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 2 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 3 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 8 hiking japan sept
- 9 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 12 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 16 shanghai for 4 days
- 17 Budget Servied Apt
- 18 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 21 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 22 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 23 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!