I want to put together a tour for a group of 16 singles (avg. age 35) to tour Tibet, Nepal, and eastern India. Some of the highlights I would like to include are a one-day trek to the Everest Base Camp, staying in a unique monastery at least one or two nights, visiting Chitwan National Park including a safari excursion, and visiting the Taj Majal. Are there existing three-country tour itineraries that I can look at?
Suggestion for tour operator for a 16-day tour of Tibet, Nepal, and India?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 3 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 4 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 5 Vietnam and coffee
- 6 I'm going to Japan!
- 7 Malaria
- 8 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 11 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 12 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 13 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 14 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 15 Cherry blossom
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 18 How safe is Delhi/India
- 19 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 22 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 23 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 24 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 25 Malaysia in September