I want to put together a tour for a group of 16 singles (avg. age 35) to tour Tibet, Nepal, and eastern India. Some of the highlights I would like to include are a one-day trek to the Everest Base Camp, staying in a unique monastery at least one or two nights, visiting Chitwan National Park including a safari excursion, and visiting the Taj Majal. Are there existing three-country tour itineraries that I can look at?
Suggestion for tour operator for a 16-day tour of Tibet, Nepal, and India?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 2 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 3 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 8 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 9 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 India - 2 Days only
- 19 China with Collette Tours
- 20 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Beach selection in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 Burma river cruise
- 25 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.