We've booked a private daylong tour of Bangkok and also have booked the Bangkok Food Tour.
What is an appropriate percentage to give the guides as a tip, assuming we are pleased with our tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 2 Place to stay Hue
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 5 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Go to Pai or not?
- 12 Ko Kraden hotels
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary