We've booked a private daylong tour of Bangkok and also have booked the Bangkok Food Tour.
What is an appropriate percentage to give the guides as a tip, assuming we are pleased with our tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 India Safari 2017
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 18 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?