I am planning a trip to the Philippines during the summer.With a little research I have come up with a rough plan.
Fly Cebu (3night)
Bus Oslob (2night)
Boat Bohol (3night)
Fly Boracay (9night)
This is a rough idea. I would like the beach time at the end and to swim with whale sharks other then that my plans can change.
Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 2 Bali private driver recommendation
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 5 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 6 North India Itinerary advice
- 7 The Indian money crunch.
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 12 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Kerala trip
- 18 E Visa for India?
- 19 1-2 months South East Asia
- 20 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 21 Help - India.
- 22 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 23 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 24 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 25 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary