I am planning a trip to the Philippines during the summer.With a little research I have come up with a rough plan.
Fly Cebu (3night)
Bus Oslob (2night)
Boat Bohol (3night)
Fly Boracay (9night)
This is a rough idea. I would like the beach time at the end and to swim with whale sharks other then that my plans can change.
Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assits : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 base bangkok or manilla
- 5 Change my Itinerary?
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Christmas in the Alps
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?