I am planning a trip to the Philippines during the summer.With a little research I have come up with a rough plan.
Fly Cebu (3night)
Bus Oslob (2night)
Boat Bohol (3night)
Fly Boracay (9night)
This is a rough idea. I would like the beach time at the end and to swim with whale sharks other then that my plans can change.
Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Guides
- 2 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 3 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 4 4shared music free downloader
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 8 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 11 Phuket Beaches
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 15 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 16 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 19 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 23 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 24 Himachal Pradesh
- 25 Luggage size China ?