I am planning a trip to the Philippines during the summer.With a little research I have come up with a rough plan.
Fly Cebu (3night)
Bus Oslob (2night)
Boat Bohol (3night)
Fly Boracay (9night)
This is a rough idea. I would like the beach time at the end and to swim with whale sharks other then that my plans can change.
Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 Takayama trail, Japan
- 10 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 11 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 12 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 13 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand