I am planning a trip to the Philippines during the summer.With a little research I have come up with a rough plan.
Fly Cebu (3night)
Bus Oslob (2night)
Boat Bohol (3night)
Fly Boracay (9night)
This is a rough idea. I would like the beach time at the end and to swim with whale sharks other then that my plans can change.
Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 free walking tours in hanoi
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 China in July
- 6 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 7 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 11 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 14 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Being customs
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 21 Tips in Myanmar
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 24 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 25 myanmar