I will be visiting both Seoul and Busan next month. Is there a website where I can get both subway and bus schedules and costs? I'm trying to figure out if it's cheaper to get one of the transportation passes or just the regular t-money card. I'm also trying to figure out if it's faster to take the bus or subway. Thank you.
Subway & Bus Schedule and Costs
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 3 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 4 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 7 Magical India
- 8 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 13 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 18 India's Online VISA Application
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK