I will be visiting both Seoul and Busan next month. Is there a website where I can get both subway and bus schedules and costs? I'm trying to figure out if it's cheaper to get one of the transportation passes or just the regular t-money card. I'm also trying to figure out if it's faster to take the bus or subway. Thank you.
Subway & Bus Schedule and Costs
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Food recos
- 2 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 3 2nd location on the beach
- 4 Laos for the backpacker
- 5 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 6 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 7 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 8 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 9 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 10 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Thailand Hotel
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 16 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 17 vietnam and laos
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?