I have practiced yoga since many years and now I feel ready to become a yoga teacher. I think it would be an ideal start in my yoga teaching carreer to study in India, the birth country of Yoga. But first of all I have never travelled in India before, and as a woman I feel a bit reluctant to travel there by myself... I also want to make sure it is worth the trip, so I have looked up some yoga schools and I have found the following two as the most experienced and trustworthy: Sivananda yoga school (www.sivananda.org) and Arhanta Yoga Ashrams (www.arhantayogaindia.com). Anybody has any experience with these schools? The second one arranges transfer from the airport or trainstation to the ashram, that I also like a lot!
Can anybody give me some advise on how to travel best in India? Is it safe to take the train for example?
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018