I have practiced yoga since many years and now I feel ready to become a yoga teacher. I think it would be an ideal start in my yoga teaching carreer to study in India, the birth country of Yoga. But first of all I have never travelled in India before, and as a woman I feel a bit reluctant to travel there by myself... I also want to make sure it is worth the trip, so I have looked up some yoga schools and I have found the following two as the most experienced and trustworthy: Sivananda yoga school (www.sivananda.org) and Arhanta Yoga Ashrams (www.arhantayogaindia.com). Anybody has any experience with these schools? The second one arranges transfer from the airport or trainstation to the ashram, that I also like a lot!
Can anybody give me some advise on how to travel best in India? Is it safe to take the train for example?
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 5 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 오션파라다이스 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 7 무료다빈치 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 성인온라인 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Tokyo hotel help
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel