I have practiced yoga since many years and now I feel ready to become a yoga teacher. I think it would be an ideal start in my yoga teaching carreer to study in India, the birth country of Yoga. But first of all I have never travelled in India before, and as a woman I feel a bit reluctant to travel there by myself... I also want to make sure it is worth the trip, so I have looked up some yoga schools and I have found the following two as the most experienced and trustworthy: Sivananda yoga school (www.sivananda.org) and Arhanta Yoga Ashrams (www.arhantayogaindia.com). Anybody has any experience with these schools? The second one arranges transfer from the airport or trainstation to the ashram, that I also like a lot!
Can anybody give me some advise on how to travel best in India? Is it safe to take the train for example?
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 한게임머니상 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 2 In India
- 3 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 4 한게임포커 ▣접속주소 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 5 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 "necessities" for India
- 8 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 9 Mandalay questions
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 12 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 19 Help - India take 2
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 CNX late arrival?
- 22 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 23 best singapore hotel
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 is this a good travel plan?