I have practiced yoga since many years and now I feel ready to become a yoga teacher. I think it would be an ideal start in my yoga teaching carreer to study in India, the birth country of Yoga. But first of all I have never travelled in India before, and as a woman I feel a bit reluctant to travel there by myself... I also want to make sure it is worth the trip, so I have looked up some yoga schools and I have found the following two as the most experienced and trustworthy: Sivananda yoga school (www.sivananda.org) and Arhanta Yoga Ashrams (www.arhantayogaindia.com). Anybody has any experience with these schools? The second one arranges transfer from the airport or trainstation to the ashram, that I also like a lot!
Can anybody give me some advise on how to travel best in India? Is it safe to take the train for example?
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 i need some information about georgia
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 8 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 9 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 12 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 15 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 17 First Trip to Japan in August
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 20 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 21 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 24 Planning third trip to Japan
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing