In two weeks I will be travelling to Beijing to study Chinese at Beijing International Studies University （北京第二外国语大学；Beijing #2 Foreign Studies University）and will be staying there for about 10 months (August through June). As I have never been to Beijing before (I have only been to Suzhou and Qingdao) I know that it'll be pretty different, but I'm curious as to what Chaoyang will be like, especially as I'll be a liuxuesheng there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 3 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking
- 4 Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 5 Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 6 Go Processing Complaints| Go Processing Online Complaints
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 To do or not to do - trek in Nepal
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice