In two weeks I will be travelling to Beijing to study Chinese at Beijing International Studies University （北京第二外国语大学；Beijing #2 Foreign Studies University）and will be staying there for about 10 months (August through June). As I have never been to Beijing before (I have only been to Suzhou and Qingdao) I know that it'll be pretty different, but I'm curious as to what Chaoyang will be like, especially as I'll be a liuxuesheng there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 2 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 3 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 4 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 5 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 6 Delhi private guide
- 7 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 8 November Onsen
- 9 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 10 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 11 Thai Elephants
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Mumbai short visit
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 21 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 22 Thailand Guides
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 25 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)