A friend and I are going to Vietnam in November to complete a 6 week placement in Hanoi. We're hoping to take in the city on weekends and take a couple short weekend trips to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Afterwards, we have 3 weeks to travel freely before heading back to school. We were thinking of spending some time traveling south through Vietnam and then maybe taking in Cambodia, Laos, and/or Thailand. We know it's not enough time to see ALL of these places, but any insight on places in Vietnam or elsewhere to focus our time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Rail Pass
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 13 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 14 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 15 Singapore weather in August/September
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 First time going abroad
- 18 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Backpacking on a budget
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 24 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 25 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?