A friend and I are going to Vietnam in November to complete a 6 week placement in Hanoi. We're hoping to take in the city on weekends and take a couple short weekend trips to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Afterwards, we have 3 weeks to travel freely before heading back to school. We were thinking of spending some time traveling south through Vietnam and then maybe taking in Cambodia, Laos, and/or Thailand. We know it's not enough time to see ALL of these places, but any insight on places in Vietnam or elsewhere to focus our time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 2 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 South Korea for Chuseok
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 10 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 14 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 15 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 16 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 19 Private tours in Northern India
- 20 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 21 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 22 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 23 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 24 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 25 Vietnam visa