A friend and I are going to Vietnam in November to complete a 6 week placement in Hanoi. We're hoping to take in the city on weekends and take a couple short weekend trips to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Afterwards, we have 3 weeks to travel freely before heading back to school. We were thinking of spending some time traveling south through Vietnam and then maybe taking in Cambodia, Laos, and/or Thailand. We know it's not enough time to see ALL of these places, but any insight on places in Vietnam or elsewhere to focus our time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노룰렛ド≫≫one004.com≪≪카지노사이트
- 2 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 5 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 New Delhi - What to see?
- 8 Japan in December with a toddler
- 9 [Volunteer] Offer guided tour in South Korea
- 10 Mount Kailash Trip 2016
- 11 Hakone accommodation options
- 12 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 13 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 14 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 15 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 16 Xi'an advice please
- 17 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 18 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 19 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 20 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 21 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 22 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 23 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 24 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 25 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea