A friend and I are going to Vietnam in November to complete a 6 week placement in Hanoi. We're hoping to take in the city on weekends and take a couple short weekend trips to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Afterwards, we have 3 weeks to travel freely before heading back to school. We were thinking of spending some time traveling south through Vietnam and then maybe taking in Cambodia, Laos, and/or Thailand. We know it's not enough time to see ALL of these places, but any insight on places in Vietnam or elsewhere to focus our time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help buy shares online
- 2 Sim cards and adaptors
- 3 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 India help needed
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Sri Lanka Visa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang