A friend and I are going to Vietnam in November to complete a 6 week placement in Hanoi. We're hoping to take in the city on weekends and take a couple short weekend trips to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Afterwards, we have 3 weeks to travel freely before heading back to school. We were thinking of spending some time traveling south through Vietnam and then maybe taking in Cambodia, Laos, and/or Thailand. We know it's not enough time to see ALL of these places, but any insight on places in Vietnam or elsewhere to focus our time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pondicherry hotel
- 2 Christmas in Bali
- 3 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 4 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 5 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 6 China visa
- 7 SHANGHAI - Should I go alone?
- 8 Singapore food blog
- 9 Eating and traditional nightlife in Beijing
- 10 Best time to travel in India
- 11 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 12 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 13 Arashiyama Excursion
- 14 Help with choosing guided tour
- 15 Yunnan to Guilin
- 16 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 17 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 18 Christmas in Cambodia
- 19 Best beach in December
- 20 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 21 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 22 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 25 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly