A friend and I are going to Vietnam in November to complete a 6 week placement in Hanoi. We're hoping to take in the city on weekends and take a couple short weekend trips to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Afterwards, we have 3 weeks to travel freely before heading back to school. We were thinking of spending some time traveling south through Vietnam and then maybe taking in Cambodia, Laos, and/or Thailand. We know it's not enough time to see ALL of these places, but any insight on places in Vietnam or elsewhere to focus our time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice@: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800.:681:.7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Tea estates of Munnar
- 7 Booking on the fly
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 like my food
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Portable wifi rental
- 17 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 18 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 21 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 22 Uzbekistan Visa
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice