A friend and I are going to Vietnam in November to complete a 6 week placement in Hanoi. We're hoping to take in the city on weekends and take a couple short weekend trips to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Afterwards, we have 3 weeks to travel freely before heading back to school. We were thinking of spending some time traveling south through Vietnam and then maybe taking in Cambodia, Laos, and/or Thailand. We know it's not enough time to see ALL of these places, but any insight on places in Vietnam or elsewhere to focus our time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Private guide and driver for India
- 2 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 3 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 4 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 5 Hong Kong - help please.
- 6 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 7 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 8 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 9 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 10 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 11 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 12 Eating in India
- 13 Trekking in India
- 14 Where best to stay in Penang
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 17-Day Itinerary
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Need Help for the itinerary
- 22 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 23 India On Arrival Visa
- 24 vietnam transportation
- 25 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo