A friend and I are going to Hanoi for a month for work. We are planning on doing some travelling afterwards for 2-3 weeks, but we are not sure how we should spend the time. Any advice one what country (or countries) and/or sights we should take in would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 chennai escorts
- 2 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 3 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 4 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 5 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 6 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 10 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 11 India Safari 2017
- 12 Japan- National Holiday
- 13 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 14 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 15 India in March and April??
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 18 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 19 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 Rishikesh, India
- 22 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 23 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 24 Passport
- 25 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia