Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas Time in India
- 2 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 3 Having doubts with China
- 4 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 5 Should I go to India?
- 6 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 7 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 12 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 13 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 15 help with itinerary!
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?