Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu rail pass
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Currency in South Korea
- 6 Places to visit in India in October
- 7 Driver in South India
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Amphawa Floating Market
- 19 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 20 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 21 Krabi island tours
- 22 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Malaysian honeymoon