Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Phuket
- 3 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 4 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 10 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?