Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 2 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Nepal
- 7 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 14 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 15 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 16 1st time Japan - solo female
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 21 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 22 Odyssey unlimited
- 23 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 24 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 25 Myanmar Burma travel agent