Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 2 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 3 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 4 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 7 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 10 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 11 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 12 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 13 Writers Needed for Japan
- 14 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 15 17 Day Itinerary
- 16 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 17 Bali Help
- 18 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 19 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 20 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 National Parks - which to choose
- 24 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 25 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!