Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 2 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 2-3 days in Georgia
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 Japan in July?
- 9 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 10 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 11 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 12 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 15 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 23 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 24 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand