Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesian visa update
- 2 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 3 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 5 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 10 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 11 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 14 Japan and China for 16 days
- 15 Exploring Thailand
- 16 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 17 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 18 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 19 Japan in December
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 25 Honeymoon in Nha Trang