Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 2 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Help needed
- 5 Stop-over in Seoul
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 2 week Japan itinerary
- 9 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 10 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 11 Visa Cambodia
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 13 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 14 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 18 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 19 meeting at beijing airport
- 20 One week in Tokyo
- 21 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 24 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 25 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...