Hi! I heard many about Vietnamese's cuisine and Vietnamese's food is very delicious. As you know Pho is very famous, many people said Pho in Hanoi is the best. I want to get there and tasting Pho and other foods in Hanoi. I've read some newspaper that list Hanoi is one of the best of 10 places to eat street foods. So i create this topic to ask and discuss Hanoi street food is good? and need some reviews from people who tasted street food there.
Street foods in Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Favorite travel apps?
- 3 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Foreign currency
- 12 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 13 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 Honeymoon In sept
- 16 Vietnam October 2014
- 17 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 Indonesian visa update
- 20 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 21 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 where can i find replica handbags
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions