After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Store luggage at Incheon airport for 2 weeks?
- 1 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 2 My latest experience in Thailand
- 3 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 4 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 5 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 6 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 7 Train Fares in Japan
- 8 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 9 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 10 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 12 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 13 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 14 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 15 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 18 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 19 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 20 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 21 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 24 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 25 Myanmar visa on arrival