After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Store luggage at Incheon airport for 2 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 3 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 4 Passport Safety
- 5 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 6 My trip report from the Philippines
- 7 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 8 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 9 Art in Shanghai
- 10 One week in Thailand
- 11 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 16 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 17 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 18 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 19 Thailand mid-December
- 20 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 21 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 22 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 25 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December