After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 3 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 4 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 5 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 6 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 7 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 12 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 13 Backstreet Academy
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 16 Visa on Arrival
- 17 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 18 Cebu where to stay
- 19 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 22 Traveling to SE Asia
- 23 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 24 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 25 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi