After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://supplement350.com/votofel-force/
- 2 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 3 Mumbai short visit
- 4 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 5 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 6 Phuket Beaches
- 7 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 8 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 9 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 10 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 13 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 16 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 17 Thailand Guides
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 23 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Magical India