After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Store luggage at Incheon airport for 2 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 2 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 5 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 6 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 India - 2 Days only
- 16 China with Collette Tours
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 19 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 21 Beach selection in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 Burma river cruise
- 24 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand