After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 Singapore or Bali
- 8 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 9 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 10 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 11 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 12 RHK'S Spring trip
- 13 Hotels in Beijing
- 14 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 15 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 18 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 23 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 24 Business class on JAL
- 25 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule