After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Store luggage at Incheon airport for 2 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 7 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 8 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 9 India, What Can I Say!
- 10 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 11 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 16 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 17 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 18 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 21 Angkor - when to go?
- 22 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 23 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 24 India with 4 kids
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........