After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 정보 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 3 포커머니상 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 4 리니지바둑이 ∈∈접 속 : vpp332.com∏∏추천인:지퍼
- 5 바둑이족보 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 http://www.usadrugguide.com/black-diamond-force/
- 8 Private tours in Northern India
- 9 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 11 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 12 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 13 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 14 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 15 Tokyo hotel help
- 16 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 17 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 18 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 22 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 23 Vietnam visa
- 24 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 25 Family Friendly Penang