Taking a 2 week trip to China (Beijing,Xian,Shanghi and Yantgze river trip in early September. Anyone have any bad experiences with stomach problems.
Any other tips would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 2 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 3 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 4 Passport
- 5 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Amakusa island help
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 16 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans