It has been suggested to me to visit Niju-Jo (opens 8:45 am) and then taxi to Arashiyama. So it would likely be 11:30 or noon when we arrive. I'm thinking that the taxi should take us directly to Adashino Nenbutsu-ji and then we can walk to Tenryu-ji and backtrack to the Torokko station, take the scenic Sagano line to Saga and then return to the Hyatt via train or taxi. Does this make sense or are the distances too great? Are there jinriskas or taxis around to speed up the trip, if it is getting late?
Still Trying to Figure out Sagano/Arashiyama
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 2 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 3 Christmas Time in India
- 4 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 5 Having doubts with China
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 7 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 12 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 13 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 14 help with itinerary!
- 15 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 16 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 17 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 18 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 19 Myanmar podcast
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 21 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 22 Burma with a toddler
- 23 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 24 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 25 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....