It has been suggested to me to visit Niju-Jo (opens 8:45 am) and then taxi to Arashiyama. So it would likely be 11:30 or noon when we arrive. I'm thinking that the taxi should take us directly to Adashino Nenbutsu-ji and then we can walk to Tenryu-ji and backtrack to the Torokko station, take the scenic Sagano line to Saga and then return to the Hyatt via train or taxi. Does this make sense or are the distances too great? Are there jinriskas or taxis around to speed up the trip, if it is getting late?
Still Trying to Figure out Sagano/Arashiyama
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 2 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 3 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 4 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 5 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 6 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 7 New airport in Mumbai
- 8 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 9 South East Asia
- 10 Driving in Laos
- 11 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 12 Two questions about Thailand
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 15 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 16 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 17 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 18 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 24 china
- 25 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES