It has been suggested to me to visit Niju-Jo (opens 8:45 am) and then taxi to Arashiyama. So it would likely be 11:30 or noon when we arrive. I'm thinking that the taxi should take us directly to Adashino Nenbutsu-ji and then we can walk to Tenryu-ji and backtrack to the Torokko station, take the scenic Sagano line to Saga and then return to the Hyatt via train or taxi. Does this make sense or are the distances too great? Are there jinriskas or taxis around to speed up the trip, if it is getting late?
Still Trying to Figure out Sagano/Arashiyama
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 6 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 7 Connaught Place
- 8 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 9 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 12 Nepal- recipe?
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 15 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 18 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 19 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 20 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 24 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 25 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination