It has been suggested to me to visit Niju-Jo (opens 8:45 am) and then taxi to Arashiyama. So it would likely be 11:30 or noon when we arrive. I'm thinking that the taxi should take us directly to Adashino Nenbutsu-ji and then we can walk to Tenryu-ji and backtrack to the Torokko station, take the scenic Sagano line to Saga and then return to the Hyatt via train or taxi. Does this make sense or are the distances too great? Are there jinriskas or taxis around to speed up the trip, if it is getting late?
Still Trying to Figure out Sagano/Arashiyama
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 3 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 4 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 9 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 10 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 13 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 Indian visa
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 18 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 19 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 20 Art in Shanghai
- 21 Dress code in India
- 22 One week in India
- 23 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 24 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 25 help me plan my first trip to japan!