Coming back from Mongolia we have a 16 hour layover in South Korea. I understand that it takes 1.5 hours from the new airport to Seoul. Has anybody stayed at the Air Graden hotel in the airport? How far is the Incheon harbour from the airport? Is it a better idea to stay in a hotel in Incheon? HAs anybody stayed at the Olympos Hotel in Incheon?
Staying near the airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 5 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 6 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 7 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 8 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 9 Weather in April
- 10 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 11 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 12 Malaysia travel route help!
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives