Hi, we've been told we can catch a train to Shenzen to go shopping and that you can get a visa locally at the train station. Is this true? Also is it better to use CNY rather than HKD in Shenzen?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan for Foodies
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Japan Rail Pass
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 7 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 8 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 9 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 13 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 14 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 15 Singapore weather in August/September
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 First time going abroad
- 18 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Backpacking on a budget
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 24 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 25 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?