Hi, we've been told we can catch a train to Shenzen to go shopping and that you can get a visa locally at the train station. Is this true? Also is it better to use CNY rather than HKD in Shenzen?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 2 Mount Koya
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Sometahing is wrong
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Christmas in the Alps
- 14 Change my Itinerary?
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 18 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 19 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 23 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!