Hi, we've been told we can catch a train to Shenzen to go shopping and that you can get a visa locally at the train station. Is this true? Also is it better to use CNY rather than HKD in Shenzen?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 7 Indonesia travel agent
- 8 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 9 A beach of choice on Samui
- 10 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 11 Bangkok Taxis
- 12 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 13 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 14 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 15 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 16 A month in central Asia
- 17 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 18 Something about... Malaysia
- 19 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 20 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 favorite activities in krabi area
- 23 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 24 Cambodia arrival visa
- 25 Itinerary feedback please