Hi, we've been told we can catch a train to Shenzen to go shopping and that you can get a visa locally at the train station. Is this true? Also is it better to use CNY rather than HKD in Shenzen?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 3 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 10 Luggage size China ?
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 Japan/Korea/HK
- 16 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 19 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)