I am planning to visit Nepal (Kathmandu and the Everest Region)in a couple of months and have had some concerns over some of the problems they are having with the Moaist insurgency. I know there have been some bomb threats in Kathmandu this past week and it seems as though the Moaists are becoming even more violent. Has anyone been to Kathmandu recently? Should I reconsider my visit? Does anyone know how stable the current government is? Any information would be great. Thanks.
Stability in Nepal?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 3 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Myanmar podcast
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 7 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 8 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 11 Burma with a toddler
- 12 Having doubts with China
- 13 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 14 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 15 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 16 Bali wedding in villa
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 beaches in Thailand
- 19 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 20 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 21 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Craig and Jeane's Sydney & the Blue Mountains Trip Report is Up