I am planning to visit Nepal (Kathmandu and the Everest Region)in a couple of months and have had some concerns over some of the problems they are having with the Moaist insurgency. I know there have been some bomb threats in Kathmandu this past week and it seems as though the Moaists are becoming even more violent. Has anyone been to Kathmandu recently? Should I reconsider my visit? Does anyone know how stable the current government is? Any information would be great. Thanks.
Stability in Nepal?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 3 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 4 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 5 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 6 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 7 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 8 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 9 5 nights in Japan.
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Visa
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 Affordable Japan
- 15 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 21 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 22 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt