I am planning to visit Nepal (Kathmandu and the Everest Region)in a couple of months and have had some concerns over some of the problems they are having with the Moaist insurgency. I know there have been some bomb threats in Kathmandu this past week and it seems as though the Moaists are becoming even more violent. Has anyone been to Kathmandu recently? Should I reconsider my visit? Does anyone know how stable the current government is? Any information would be great. Thanks.
Stability in Nepal?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 6 Myanmar itinerary help
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 9 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 10 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 16 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 22 Kyushu rail pass
- 23 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 24 A wow spot
- 25 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise