Has anyone experienced the awful service, terrible staff, poor food and dirty rooms with phones curtains and light systems that dont work.
A 1 star hotel charging 5 star rates !!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 Hanoi Hotel
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 12 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 13 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 18 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 19 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 23 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 24 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 25 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?