Have any Fodorites stayed at the new St. Regis in Bangkok yet? Anyone looked at it?
We may spend at least a night there as I received an offer of a free night at a St. Regis. I'm interested in people's reviews.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan in 7 days
- 2 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 3 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 4 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 5 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 6 changing left over currency
- 7 Alternative to Koyasan
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 12 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 18 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 19 Tokyo hotel help
- 20 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 21 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 22 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels