The big responsiblity of planning a trip for about 7 to 8 of my friends (including me) lies with me. We are planning to travel late SEPTEMBER or EARLY OCTOBER for about 7-9 days. We are travelling from India and are looking forward for our first oversees holiday.
We are not a big budget ideally about 20,000 to 30,000 Indian rupees per person.
The first dilemma is If we should do Srilanka or Thailand. We are not very adventorous, but like a good party scene. We have already dived once in India but would love to do it in clearer waters. Beach is always a delight to us, but we are not dettered by cold weather too.
I read a few topics were it was said Thailand in September is the worst time to travel. And also that there is not much to do in Srilanka. Can you please help us out in this regard. We are bunch of 25 year olds looking for a great first oversees trip. Please help us out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/actbiotics/
- 2 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 3 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 4 My new 10 year china visa
- 5 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 6 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 7 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 8 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 9 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 10 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 11 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 12 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Update on riding elephants
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 16 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 17 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 20 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 21 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 22 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 23 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
Srilanka or Thailand in Late September or Early October for a week