The big responsiblity of planning a trip for about 7 to 8 of my friends (including me) lies with me. We are planning to travel late SEPTEMBER or EARLY OCTOBER for about 7-9 days. We are travelling from India and are looking forward for our first oversees holiday.
We are not a big budget ideally about 20,000 to 30,000 Indian rupees per person.
The first dilemma is If we should do Srilanka or Thailand. We are not very adventorous, but like a good party scene. We have already dived once in India but would love to do it in clearer waters. Beach is always a delight to us, but we are not dettered by cold weather too.
I read a few topics were it was said Thailand in September is the worst time to travel. And also that there is not much to do in Srilanka. Can you please help us out in this regard. We are bunch of 25 year olds looking for a great first oversees trip. Please help us out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 3 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 4 Vietnam visa
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies
Srilanka or Thailand in Late September or Early October for a week