The big responsiblity of planning a trip for about 7 to 8 of my friends (including me) lies with me. We are planning to travel late SEPTEMBER or EARLY OCTOBER for about 7-9 days. We are travelling from India and are looking forward for our first oversees holiday.
We are not a big budget ideally about 20,000 to 30,000 Indian rupees per person.
The first dilemma is If we should do Srilanka or Thailand. We are not very adventorous, but like a good party scene. We have already dived once in India but would love to do it in clearer waters. Beach is always a delight to us, but we are not dettered by cold weather too.
I read a few topics were it was said Thailand in September is the worst time to travel. And also that there is not much to do in Srilanka. Can you please help us out in this regard. We are bunch of 25 year olds looking for a great first oversees trip. Please help us out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Financial Offer/Business/Project Funding Available Through Bank Instruments
- 2 Japan / Korea Trip
- 3 vietnam visa
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 6 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
Srilanka or Thailand in Late September or Early October for a week