The big responsiblity of planning a trip for about 7 to 8 of my friends (including me) lies with me. We are planning to travel late SEPTEMBER or EARLY OCTOBER for about 7-9 days. We are travelling from India and are looking forward for our first oversees holiday.
We are not a big budget ideally about 20,000 to 30,000 Indian rupees per person.
The first dilemma is If we should do Srilanka or Thailand. We are not very adventorous, but like a good party scene. We have already dived once in India but would love to do it in clearer waters. Beach is always a delight to us, but we are not dettered by cold weather too.
I read a few topics were it was said Thailand in September is the worst time to travel. And also that there is not much to do in Srilanka. Can you please help us out in this regard. We are bunch of 25 year olds looking for a great first oversees trip. Please help us out.
Srilanka or Thailand in Late September or Early October for a week
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 3 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 8 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 9 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 10 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 11 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 12 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 How safe is Delhi/India
- 15 Malaria
- 16 Vietnam and coffee
- 17 I'm going to Japan!
- 18 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 19 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 20 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 21 Cherry blossom
- 22 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 23 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 24 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 25 Which Putu in Bali????