The big responsiblity of planning a trip for about 7 to 8 of my friends (including me) lies with me. We are planning to travel late SEPTEMBER or EARLY OCTOBER for about 7-9 days. We are travelling from India and are looking forward for our first oversees holiday.
We are not a big budget ideally about 20,000 to 30,000 Indian rupees per person.
The first dilemma is If we should do Srilanka or Thailand. We are not very adventorous, but like a good party scene. We have already dived once in India but would love to do it in clearer waters. Beach is always a delight to us, but we are not dettered by cold weather too.
I read a few topics were it was said Thailand in September is the worst time to travel. And also that there is not much to do in Srilanka. Can you please help us out in this regard. We are bunch of 25 year olds looking for a great first oversees trip. Please help us out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 2 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 7 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 11 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Kintamani Tour
- 17 Some notes about South Korea
- 18 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
Srilanka or Thailand in Late September or Early October for a week