The big responsiblity of planning a trip for about 7 to 8 of my friends (including me) lies with me. We are planning to travel late SEPTEMBER or EARLY OCTOBER for about 7-9 days. We are travelling from India and are looking forward for our first oversees holiday.
We are not a big budget ideally about 20,000 to 30,000 Indian rupees per person.
The first dilemma is If we should do Srilanka or Thailand. We are not very adventorous, but like a good party scene. We have already dived once in India but would love to do it in clearer waters. Beach is always a delight to us, but we are not dettered by cold weather too.
I read a few topics were it was said Thailand in September is the worst time to travel. And also that there is not much to do in Srilanka. Can you please help us out in this regard. We are bunch of 25 year olds looking for a great first oversees trip. Please help us out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/digestive-freedom-plus/
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 myanmar
- 10 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 11 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 18 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 19 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 20 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 21 North India Itinerary advice
- 22 Indonesia travel agent
- 23 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 24 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 25 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
Srilanka or Thailand in Late September or Early October for a week